Adopting new digital strategies opens a limitless opportunity to incorporate digital methods to replace otherwise laborious and expensive business processes. Where call centre traffic is high, waiting time and customer satisfaction is low.
Customer Pain Points:
- Live agent driven call centre bottle neck resulting in significant wait time for customers.
- No automated resolution for process driven queries.
- No automated ID checking
- Labour intensive and prone to human error
- Rigid outdated Systems
- Data quality and security issues
- Customer dis-satisfaction due to long customer service times
Communicating with millions through WhatsApp.
A WhatsApp Chatbot was configured to handle customer queries that could be dealt with by this easily accessible automated way.
Fully integrated with business systems ensured the solution was accurate, timely and effective in its results.
Key Features of the System:
- Custom built WhatsApp Chatbot accessible from the customers mobile phone
- A series of customer led chat questions bring about quick and accurate resolutions
- Significantly reduce call centre traffic cutting administrative costs
- Enhanced conversation flows within query management
- Automated and resolved common process driven requests
- Automate customer ID verification cut down agent interaction times
Traffic dealt with by WhatsApp chatbot, reducing agent led call centre traffic.
Customer pain points satisfied with WhatsApp Agent Chatbot
Automated ID customer security checks reduced from 1-2 minutes
By using one of the biggest user platforms on the planet, our customer is able to connect with 24% of all call centre traffic.
Automating the workflow in this way, the call centre was able to deal with more client queries quicker and more accurately.Get in Touch
Lowered operating costs
- Customer service queries are dealt with efficiently and accurately
- Better customer experience in a competitive market
- More customers are retained as a result
Increased Sales Conversions
- Significantly lower customer support ongoing operations cost
- Reallocation of resources to back office increasing productivity
- Reduction in hardware and staffing costs