Responses to the pandemic by businesses were required to be quick and effective to successfully overcome major unforeseen challenges. Where businesses require their employees to work onsite, there was a requirement to implement a digital way for employees to safely access the building.
Customer Pain Points:
- Covid 19 required medical scheme business to pivot and quickly build tools and systems to assist both staff and members.
- No platforms existed for businesses to respond in an effective way in order to comply with the new laws and protect their workforce
- Paper based recording and checking in of staff and members was time-consuming and a risk to the health of others around them
- Gaining access to the Covid-19 vaccine was been a lengthy and manual process
A Mobile Chatbot was built for employees to have the ability to access their business premises during the pandemic.
Our client was able to support their members by offering a free platform to register for Covid-19 vaccine.
Key Features of the System:
- We built a Chatbot based Covid-19 Premises Access Tool for employees to gain access to a business premises dependent on passing successful criteria
- Staff access QR code linked to covid negative status for access to client premises.
- We built the first ‘Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination’ Tool in South Africa for our healthcare client to provide to their members
- Includes a registration portal to register and book for Covid-19 vaccine as well as digital proof of vaccination certificate.
- The tool is available to both customers, members and the open community
- We fulfilled the project and deployed within a timescale of 21 days
- The tools are high tech, cost-effective solutions
Digital vaccine tool in South Africa
Time taken from project brief to deployment
Convenient and fast Chatbot solution
The business was able to react to the challenges of keeping business going whilst managing the effects of a Global Pandemic.
Business continuation and the safety of staff meant our client managed the situation in the most effective and safe way.Get in Touch
Increased Business Creditability
- By offering free tools to their members, the healthcare providers are supporting their customers through a difficult time
- The business is able to leverage marketing opportunities with this offer
- Supporting the local communities through Covid is highly supported and recognised in South Africa